Healthy Anti-Inflammatory Chicken, Sweet Potato, and Cauliflower Bowl
This tasty, nutritious, and easy-to-make dish is packed with anti-inflammatory ingredients. It’s loaded with protein and fiber, making it a perfect meal for any time of the day.
- 1 lb boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 2 sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375° Place chicken on a foil-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add sweet potatoes and cauliflower to a separate baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder, oregano, rosemary, and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake chicken for about 25 minutes, or until cooked through. Bake potatoes and cauliflower for about 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Serve chicken over potatoes and cauliflower. Enjoy!
You May Also Want To Read:
5 Foods You Should Avoid if You Have Peripheral Neuropathy
Summer Smoothie Blends
Warm and Delicious Fall Recipes